How Stem Cell Therapy Can Help You
Today is a day to be EXCITED because you finally have a chance to FEEL BETTER, END THE NEVER-ENDING PAIN CYCLE and GET YOUR LIFE BACK
What Stem Cells Can Do?
- They build, repair and grow new tissue
- They are effective in reducing inflammation
- They help modulate the body’s immune responses
Any cell or tissue within the body that needs to be repaired, including bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, muscle, and even organ tissue, can be replaced by stem cells
About Stem Cells
- A cell that can reproduce
- A cell that can turn into other specific cells or tissues
- They undergo mitosis and have the potential to double every 28 hours for up to as many as 90 generations. (in vitro)
- Stem cell have the potency to differentiate in any cell in the body.
Umbilical Cord Stem Cells: can change into different types of cells depending on what your body tells them to do. The huge numbers we inject allow you to heal at an excellent rate!
Stem cells replace cells damaged by chemotherapy or disease or as a way for the donor’s immune system to fight some types of cancer and blood-related diseases, such as leukemia. These stem cells are from an umbilical cord.
Is it Safe & Why? YES
- Cellular Regeneration is FDA cleared and we abide by all of the most stringent medical guidelines. Your comfort, safety, and recovery are the top concern.
- The cells are rigorously tested and screened under NIH, FDA, AATB, AABB guidelines.
- Because Umbilical cord stem cells are less mature than other cells, the body’s immune system is unable to recognize them as foreign and therefore, they are not rejected.
- According to the journal of translational medicine 2007, thousands of patients have been treated with umbilical cord stem cells and there has never been a single instance of rejection.
- They respond to tissue injury, inflammation, or degeneration.
- Cells may turn into needed tissue
- Nerve Tissue
- Blood Vessels
- Connective Tissue
Anyone can be treated because:
- The stem cells are classified as immune system privileged. This means that there’s no need to match tissue types, and your body won’t reject the cells.
- You don’t require medical clearance to undergo the therapy because there’s no anesthesia involved, and it’s not stressful to your body.
- The therapy is accomplished in a single visit, in about 60-90 minutes, it is a one and done therapy meaning you should only ever need one treatment per affected area….you can have more than one area considered if you would like.
- Crohn’s Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- And many many more
- Tiger Woods
- Payton Manning
- Kobe Bryant
- Alex Rodriquez
- Michael Jordan
- Rafael Nadal
4 Reasons to Try Stem Cell Therapy Now:
Stem Cells not only heal and repair, but they also improve the overall function of the affected area often returning the patient to levels that far exceed the normal!!
- Stem Cells only work if you GET THEM.
- You’re best chance of improvement is right now. Things will continue to get worse over time.
- Life is about happiness and living. The better you feel the happier you’ll be.
- There is nothing more important than your health. Not your car, not your house, not anything. It’s no longer acceptable to be in pain and unhealthy. Think of how happy you’re loved ones will be when you feel better.
- What your life will be like when you are no longer suffering?
- How you will change when you wake up each morning without pain?
- How happy your friends and family will be when you have your life back?