Most women experience menopause between the age of 45-55. It is important to recognize the signs and symptoms of menopause so that you can manage your hormones and live a healthier and more balanced life.
Some common symptoms and signs of menopause are hot flashes, irregular periods during perimenopause, weight gain (especially around the waist area), night sweats, muscle loss, mood changes that include irritability, anxiety and depression, change in voice, and vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse.
Incorporating healthy lifestyle choices can help with balancing your hormones naturally without having to utilize hormone replacement therapy. There are many adverse side effects to hormone replacement therapy which may include bloating, swelling in parts of the body, nausea, leg cramps, indigestion, breast tenderness or swelling, headaches, and vaginal bleeding.
Below are some ways to naturally balance your hormones the safe way:
• It is imperative to learn stress management techniques such as controlled breathing, yoga, and meditation.
• It is also a good idea to avoid processed foods because they contain harmful chemicals and toxins that can interfere with your body’s ability to regulate hormones.
• Eat a well-balanced diet that is based on organic fruits and vegetables, healthy fats, whole foods, and grass fed dairy.
• Make exercise a part of your everyday routine. Make sure your exercise regime includes a variety of activities such as stretching, cardio, and weight training.
• Don’t smoke.
• Maintain a healthy weight for your height and age.
• Watch your sugar intake.
• Limit your caffeine.
• Limit your intake of processed vegetable oils and opt for healthier options.
• Get enough sleep and a restful sleep.
If you want to learn more about balancing your hormones the safe and natural way, Dr. Fisher’s 3 step Hormone Rejuvenation Therapy Protocol system can help you.
Her 3 step hormone rejuvenation approach includes:
1) REVEAL: toxins and anti-nutrients that are slowing down your natural hormone production
2) RESTORE: natural whole food to your diet and eat foods that will ignite your fat-burning hormones.
3) REJUVENATE: your hormones by sleeping, dealing with stress, and exercising in ways that will help you manage them best.
Hormone Rejuvenation Therapy in Houston Can Help You
If you are going through menopause or are not sure if your symptoms are related to menopause, contact Dr. Fisher today for a free and confidential phone consultation at (713) 520-8188. Dr. Fisher can customize a hormone rejuvenation protocol that is right for your lifestyle.